What is Naturopathic Medicine?
A primary health care system which embraces traditional philosophies of medicine and modern diagnostic tools to provide a broad, non-invasive framework for diagnosis, assessment and treatment of common health conditions.
What To Expect
When you arrive at True Potential Health Services, please check in at the front desk. If you have arrived with all your paperwork completed, please help yourself to water and tea and make yourself comfortable as your doctor or therapist will be with you shortly. If you do not have your paperwork completed, please ensure you have arrived at least 20 minutes early to give you time to complete all forms prior to seeing your doctor.
What to Expect at Your First Visit: (60-90 minutes)
- A brief introduction to Naturopathic Medicine / Welcome
- Review your intake forms and any associated past lab work
- Comprehensive medical and lifestyle history
- Review of medications and supplements that you are currently taking
- Appropriate physical exam if deemed necessary
- Detailed explanation of our analysis and approach to your case
- Individualized comprehensive lifestyle recommendations and treatment plan
Please click the ‘Prepare For Your First Visit’ tab (above) for further instructions.
How to Prepare For Your First Visit:
- Request copies of the most recent blood work, scans or tests completed by your MD or other health care providers.
- Visit our Resource Library page, click on the name of the doctor you are scheduled to see, and choose between the Adult or Pediatric (under 12 years old) Intake Forms.
- Print out and fill in the forms and email, fax (306 – 373-5207) or drop them off before your first visit– or bring them along to your first visit.
- You can also complete the Release of Records form (for each pertinent health care provider) and bring to your initial visit. This form will then be faxed on your behalf to receive copies of lab results required or discussed.
Thank you for taking the time to thoroughly prepare for your appointment.
What to expect at your follow-up visit: (30-45 minutes)
- A review of your follow up form that you have completed at home.
- Thorough update on your symptoms and a check of your general health status
- Appropriate physical exam
- Discussion of your treatment plan
- Modify or adjust your individualized treatment plan to continue to meet your health needs
Return Visits: (30-45 minutes)
At True Potential Health Services we aim to optimize the time spent with you in your appointment. Since we believe it is extremely important to keep records of all your current symptoms, medications and supplements, we request that you fill out this Return Office Visit Form each time you come to your appointment, and that you be as specific as possible. Optimally this will be filled out at home where you can write down the exact names and brands of supplements and medications.
Conditions We Treat
- Acid Reflux
- Adrenal fatigue
- Autoimmune disease
- Cancer support
- Acute/chronic fatigue
- Common Cold
- Ear infections
- Gas, bloating
- Graves Disease
- High cholesterol
- Hot flashes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Low Back Pain
- Low libido
- Macular degeneration
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Weight Management
- Ovarian Cysts
- Pain Management
- Pre/Post Surgical Recovery
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acute/Chronic Sinusitis
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Whiplash Injury
- Yeast Infections